Thursday, December 13, 2007

I wanna play a game...

With the George Mitchell report soon to be released I wanted to take a guess at some of the Orioles I expect to be on there. Baltimore is ultimately a steroid wasteland so I expect to see a bunch...

Baltimore Orioles:

Rafael Palmeiro - no brainer, already caught using steroids, if hes noton the report its cause everyone already knows he juiced...

Jason Grimsley - again no brainer, the infamous grimsley affadavit namedmany involved in an HGH ring, Grimsley only played for the orioles forone year but thats all it takes...

David Segui - also a no brainer, he was also involved in the grimsleyscandal...

Miguel Tejada - his AL MVP year was nothing like what he provided for the orioles. With the orioles trading him yesterday for 5 guys that willprobably never help the orioles that says two things to me. One, histrade stock had fallen due to his lack of production and inability toplay SS anymore. And second, the orioles feared he would be named anddidn't want to deal with the embarrassment. Remember that raffy blamedhis positive test on a "B vitamin" that tejada gave him...

Jay Gibbons - I believe he's already been caught using HGH...

Brian Roberts - Dont wanna see this but he had one extremely powerfulyear, and kinda came out of no where...

Javy Lopez - He didn't play for the orioles long but he still did, and he was terrible. But his 43 HR season as a catcher after an injury riddledseason screams steroid abuse...

Sammy Sosa - This just in, sammy did steroids.

Cal Ripken Jr - Let it be known that I will slit my throat if this happens. But his games played streak was insane. Seriously I'll have a really hard time with this one. I really really do not want to see this name tomorrow and neither should you if you like baseball at all. Ripken represents all that is good and pure inbaseball...

Others for consideration - Albert Belle, Scott Erikson

No comments: